Now-a-days, everyone is familiar with the smart phone games, and finding downtime leisure to have fun with all kinds of games. You may have tried playing iPhone games on Mac. Do you ever play PC games on your iPhone or iPad?
In this guide, we can explain you how to play PC games on iPhone and iPad with the help of Moonlight app. When you play games on iPhone, some games need an Internet connection to play.
How to Play Games on iPhone/iPad/iOS using Moonlight app?
Amazing Features of Moonlight Game Streaming App
As said previously, you can play the iPhone games on Mac Operating system very easily but playing the PC games on your iPhone/iPad device is quite different and that’s what Moonlight app makes possible to do it. Now let us see the interesting and remarkable features of the Moonlight app on below.
- The Moonlight app will show a complete list of apps and games on PC to stream on your iPhone/iPad.
- The controller and touch screen input has been sent automatically to PC from your iPhone/ iPad device.
- Now, It can pair up with any device within a fraction of seconds.
- The latest version 1.0.1 had a capacity of improved app performance and connection reliability.
These are all the excellent features available on the Moonlight streaming app. Now let us see the step by step process for how to stream PC Games on iPhone and iPad using Moonlight app on below.
How to Stream PC Games on iPhone and iPad Using Moonlight app?
You can’t change anything on the settings in your iPhone. You need to follow the below given instructions carefully, when you pair Moonlight app with your PC. Now let us see the step by step process for how to stream games using Moonlight app.
- First of all, you have to download the Moonlight App on your iDevice.
- Now, you have to turn on your Computer.
- Now, the Moonlight app can display the PC configuration details which includes the name and find the icon.
- Now, you have to select that icon and pair it with your iPhone/iPad device using the 4 digit code.
- After pairing the Moonlight app with your iPhone/iPad device, you can see all the games listed in the iPhone/iPad.
- Now you have to enable the all games. To see more options, you have to swipe left on the game menu to find the streaming platform and other functions.
Apart from these, you can also use an iOS based telescopic joystick controller to access the games in a direct way. Moonlight Streaming app can also be used for android based smartphones. It works on iPhone and iPad in a similar way, except some key differences like storage and configuration speed.
How to play games in iMessage on iOS 10?
Apple released the new version of operating system “iOS 10. In this, users can now play the games with their contacts within iMessage. Now let us see how to download and play games within iMessage on iOS 10 on below.
To start the process, the users can browse iMessage-compatible games by going to the new Apple iMessage App Store. To get there, users can select the App Store icon within iMessage, select the menu button which is present in the bottom left corner of the screen and then select the “Store.”
Users can download so many games like Cobi Checkers, MsgMe WordGuess, and much more. After downloading the game, they can send challenges to their friends within iMessage to start playing games.
In this article, we can explain the steps clearly for how to play games on iPhone/iPad/iOS. Hope this article will helps you to know the procedure for playing games on iPhone/iPad. If you have any queries, kindly do let us know via the below comments box.